Ensure Medicare Compliance with WebPT
Switch to the leading physical therapy software, and protect your practice from fines and denials.
Request a Free Demo
WebPT—easy to use, easy to switch! Change systems now to quickly satisfy compliance requirements for:
- MIPS: Beginning in 2019, PTs, OTs, and qualified SLPs are eligible for the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) program. Whether you're required to participate—or you decide to opt in—WebPT makes reporting a breeze with our certified registry.
- KX Modifier: Calculating a patient's progress toward the therapy threshold can be tedious, but WebPT eases the process with automatic tracking, alerts, and simple KX modifier application.
- Modifier 59: Turn on WebPT's CCI Edit feature, and our built-in tool will check your CPT codes against the Medicare CCI rules as you add billable services to each visit. If you enter any CCI edit pairs on the same visit, we'll alert you so you can decide if your records justify billing both codes. If they do, simply acknowledge the notification, and we'll automatically add Modifier 59 to the appropriate code.
- ICD-10: Our intelligent ICD-10 code picker facilities easy selection of the most appropriate and specific codes for your patient diagnoses.
- 8-Minute Rule: To receive reimbursement from Medicare for a time-based code, you must provide direct treatment for at least eight minutes. Sounds simple, but if you perform multiple time-based or constant attendance services, things can get tricky. Skip the math and let WebPT do the calculations for you.
- Functional Limitation Reporting: While Medicare discontinued FLR requirements for dates of service on or after January 1, 2019, some commercial insurances may continue to require it as a condition of payment. In any case, WebPT has you covered with our integrated reporting solution.
- HIPAA: An unintended breach of patient protected health information (PHI) could cost your practice tens of thousands of dollars, but WebPT's top-notch security features ensure all your patient data remains safe in the cloud.
"It is very easy to use and minimizes time spent documenting. It seamlessly blends documenting and billing and helps to minimize any errors."
Chris Dirkx PT, DPT
"WebPT has been a game changer for our outpatient private practice! WebPT is an amazing EMR platform."
Brian Hartz DPT
HARTZ Physical Therapy
"Very efficient system. Very great system. I had no complaints."
Catholic Health and Rehabilitation
Customer Retention Rate
“I love the way the product took you through the Medicare requirements for physical therapy... If you are concerned about how to keep your practice safe, this is the product to use.”