Generate new revenue and improve
clinical outcomes with RTM.
Bill an additional $160 or more per patient per episode of care with Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM).
See Keet Live
Try Keet's easy-to-use RTM dashboard to:
- Extend patient care beyond your clinic walls and get paid for RTM services you provide by using the Keet RTM Dashboard with Keet Engage and Keet Outcomes.
- Create individualized plans of care, share educational content with patients, and streamline patient messaging through a secure portal in the Keet Engage HEP.
- Seamlessly monitor patient progress—and adjust treatment as needed—to increase adherence, prevent dropout, and measure your organization’s performance with Keet Outcomes.
- Excel in value-based programs like MIPS, with proprietary case classification, standardized PROMs, and the support of a CMS-approved QCDR registry.
Try our RTM Revenue Calculator to see how much new revenue you can unlock.
*RVU (Relative Value Unit) dollar amounts vary for each of the CPT codes shown, based on geography. Amounts shown reflect an average scenario. If you know the RVU dollar amounts for your area, you can type over the values shown for a more accurate representation.
✝ Calculation based on 30-day retention rate of 85%. Contact us to see calculations for other scenarios.
Plus, as a WebPT Member, you’ll get:
- Anywhere, anytime system access from any Internet-enabled device
- Automated appointment reminders that reduce no-shows by up to 30%
- Alerts, reporting, and safeguards that ensure HIPAA and Medicare compliance
- Free, unlimited customer service and support
- Training options best suited for your needs
- Seamless data migration
"An important and timely addition to the digital health needs of every clinic is remote therapeutic monitoring (RTM). Not only can RTM technology support better communication with your patients, but it also can help improve patient adherence and outcomes.”
Chief Operating Officer, Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
Customer Retention Rate